Skip to main content

I built the Tigre!

 

The bricks I ordered from Bricklink finally arrived and I was able to rebuild the Tigre once again after 16 years and one month.




I also took a picture next to the Speed Champions 76897 Audi Sport Quattro S1 MOC I made which opens the hood and doors - I still want to do a few tweaks before I publish it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram + Moving from Bricklink to Rebrickable

Today I've decided to transfer my creations from Bricklink to Rebrickable... it will be a work in process for the coming weeks so bear with me while I do the transfer https://rebrickable.com/users/Ramos_cars/mocs/ I've also decided to create an instagram page some time ago to keep sharing my creations, here it goes! https://www.instagram.com/p/CO_O5tgse7G/?utm_medium=copy_link  

Club (May 2005) - Fun for Four

 4 seats? Check. 2 doors? Check. Openable hood and trunk compartments? Check. Style? Double check! A recent render of the "Club" with coordinated colour scheme (using Stud.io) The "Club" was my attempt at a Car for the "Club" of friends. In the lore of our Lego adventure, this car was used by the baddies who were all very buddy buddy with each other. It has space for 4 minifigs, two wide doors (6 studs long), a hood and a trunk - you can spot the lego hinges in the figures above. The front features a lot of lights, a pair of round lowbeam/high beam facing forward and 4 daytime running lights, as well as an indicator on each corner. There are also indicators on each side of the car acting as the door hinge and on the back of the car, once again in the corner. On the back of the car, there are two tail lights, fog lights next to the indicators and brake lights on the top, as well as a reverse light in the centre just above two exhaust pipes. All the indicato...